Welcome to backissues.com. backissues.com and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at backissues.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future backissues.com service (e.g., Pic Post & Favorites, Electronic Greeting Cards and Auctions) or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with backissues.com, whether or not included in the backissues.com website, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
What Personal Information About Customers Does backissues.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at backissues.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from backissues.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Customer Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Does backissues.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only with the subsidiaries backissues.com, controls and as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses operate catalogues or webpages at backissues.com or sell offerings to you at backissues.com. In other cases, we operate websites, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You may not be able to tell when another business is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that business.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but are not authorized to use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: We do not send promotional offers. We reserve the right to send offers to selected groups of backissues.com customers on behalf of other businesses. If and when we do this, we will not give that business your name and address.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy websites, stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that backissues.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of backissues.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law enforcement agencies requests or other governmental authorities. We will contact law enforcement agencies to protect the rights, property, or safety of backissues.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts personal information you input.
- We reveal only the first four digits and/or the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
backissues.com does not sell products to children. We may sell products suitable for children but they are to be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may not use any of the adult areas of backissues.com and you may not make any purchase.
All content included on this website and affiliated website(s), such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, animation, live video feeds, recorded video, audio, digital downloads, data compilations, presentations, all transmissions, agreements and software, is the property of backissues.com or its content suppliers and protected by United States and International Copyright Laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of backissues.com and protected by U.S. and International Copyright Laws. All software used on this site is the property of backissues.com or its software suppliers and protected by United States and International Copyright Laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
backissues.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of backissues.com. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of backissues.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of backissues.com and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing backissues.com's name or trademarks without the express written consent of backissues.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by backissues.com. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of backissues.com so long as the link does not portray backissues.com, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any backissues.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password or control. backissues.com does sell products suitable for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other means. If you are under 18, you may not use or visit any of the adult areas of backissues.com and you may not make a purchase. backissues.com and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. backissues.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant backissues.com and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant backissues.com and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify backissues.com or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. backissues.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. backissues.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
backissues.com and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from backissues.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
backissues.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, backissues.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by backissues.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in the same condition as purchased.
Parties other than backissues.com and its subsidiaries operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on this website. In addition, we provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. backissues.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY backissues.com ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. backissues.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, backissues.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. backissues.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM backissues.com ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. backissues.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting backissues.com, you agree that the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and backissues.com or its affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to backissues.com or to products you purchase through backissues.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in DeKalb County Georgia, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate backissues.com's intellectual property rights, backissues.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Georgia, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
WEBSITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Backissues LLC
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Backissues LLC